Home: Two Books
Welcome to two books:
- Aei-our, an original long poem which uses front and back vowels systematically, AND...
- Front and Back Vowels in Poetry, a critical discussion of the use of front and back vowels in more than sixty well known poems.
- The red and blue boxes at the top represent the stressed vowels (red for front, blue for back) of Aei-our's first quatrain.
- The word list identifies front vowels in red and back vowels in blue. The second line is for r-colored vowels. The r sound does not change the identity of front vowels, but it does create new back vowels.
For each Book:
- Cover is the print cover of the paperback book.
- Text is the home for each book: general information and the table of contents.
- Acks is Acknowledgements.